- Starting a business is a big challenge at any time. We offer new businesses guidance in the preparation of an achievable business plan to provide the roadmap to success and avoid the pitfalls that exist when launching any new venture.
- We will advise on the most suitable business structure, whether sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- The ongoing financial management is vital to the success of any business. As part of this important function we offer business planning, management accounts, cash flow and budgeting forecasts, grant/funding applications, company valuations, strategic review and recommendations.
- The bookkeeping function is fundamental to all businesses. No matter the size of your business, outsourcing your bookkeeping activities enables you to focus on growing your business.
- Our bookkeeping service is for both small to medium sized business owners, sole traders, and business start-ups.
- We will provide you with a tailormade professional bookkeeping service to suit your business needs and assist you in the everyday running of your business.
- We specialise in providing year end accounting services. Our qualified staff can prepare accounts for Revenue, banks and other regulatory authorities as required.
- We will ensure that financial statements are produced in line with the latest accounting standards and company legislation.
- Our experienced team prepares statutory company accounts as well as accounts for sole traders, partnerships and non-profit organisations.
Audit & Assurance
- We are an ACCA approved statutory audit firm.
- Our qualified staff can conduct high quality statutory or regulatory audits at a competitive price.
- We offer tax advice on marriage, separation, divorce and death.
- We listen to our clients needs and provide tax solutions with the most cost-effective outcome to meet up to date tax legislation.
- We are equipped to tackle the most challenging taxation issues.
- Our qualified and experienced staff is here to advise you on personal tax, corporate tax, gift tax, inheritance tax and tax planning.
- We have vast experience in preparing and submitting tax returns in both the Republic of Ireland & the United Kingdom.
- You are a non-resident landlord if you reside outside Ireland and have rental property located in Ireland. As a non-resident landlord, you are liable to Irish income tax on the rental profits and are required to file an annual tax return.
- The Irish tax year runs in line with the calendar year. We work with several letting agents and we have a great deal of experience in filing tax returns for non-resident landlords.
- We will ensure you are tax compliant and that all deductions and reliefs available to you are claimed in order to ensure minimal exposure to Irish tax.
- Many businesses do not understand their accounts and therefore do not get the full value from them. We can provide training and guidance to business owners to help them understand their financial data.
- We also offer training in how to operate your accounting software or how to operate the cloud accounting packages and integrated apps that we offer.
- We can provide clients with on site or off-site training in areas such as bookkeeping, VAT, PAYE, RCT and accounting records maintenance.